Rogers Marketing Plan To Sell Your Home in North Delta, BC
- We will have a formal consultation with you so that I can fully understand your needs as well as make recommendations on preparing your home for sale so that it presents itself in the best possible light to the marketplace and shows to its best advantage.
- Roger will hire a professional photographer to take pictures and virtual tour of your home.
- Roger's flyer mail outs by Canada Post go out approximately every 4 to 5 weeks to approximately 14,000 to 18,000 homes.
- We will make arrangements with you as to how to deal with the dog, cat, or any other pets during the sale of your home.
- We will prepare a detailed feature sheet of YOUR HOME for prospective Buyers to take with them after viewing.
- We will advertise your home as appropriate. My marketing strategies include advertising in community publications, flyers to your neighbourhood, internet and web sites ( Social Media )
- We will re-run the listing on the Real Estate Board’s MLS® system every day until it’s SOLD. This keeps your home in the forefront of the salespeoples’ minds, thereby maximizing its exposure to all agents and their prospective Buyers.
- We will discuss strategies and suggest various marketing plans so that we can implement the best possible strategy to maximize your home’s selling price. Together we will establish the best asking price to ensure top market dollar for your home and minimize your inconvenience.
- We will arrange for a painter, handyman, gardener, cleaning lady, building inspector, or surveyor if necessary in preparation for the house to go on the market.
- We will place your home on the MLS® system, so that it will be immediately exposed to all members. This effectively puts your property in front of 29,000 real estate people.
Homes for sale in North Delta. Search for North Delta real estate listings.